Why, hello there! Are you proactive, motivated and love sales? Looking for a team to work with?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then share more about Rock Paper Simple.
The Sales Coordinator executes outbound phone calls, mailings, in-person and digital outreach to targeted prospects, generates interest in Rock Paper Simple, and sets up sales calls for our Head Honcho (CEO). They also document and log these activities in our CRM system. Pay is salary plus commission.
- Facilitate sales calls to potential clients to generate interest in our offerings.
- Organizing and sending sales outreach mailers.
- Visiting prospective clients and dropping off sales materials.
- Assist in organizing and scheduling appointments for sales lead.
- Entering leads into CRM and managing CRM.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Draft sales emails, letters and notices.
- Create work orders and draft proposals.
- Manage sales documents and spreadsheets
- Greet visitors at the office.
- Assist in answering inbound calls. (shared responsibility with Office Coordinator)
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum High School degree; sales background a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to receive sales rejection and constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as computers, printers, phones, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word, in particular).
- Healthy approach to resolving stress and/or conflict.
- Ability to adapt during unexpected situations.
- Be a Team Player (and be awesome!)
(Office Hours): The minimum hours you will be expected to be in the office are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM with availability outside of those hours for some networking and sales opportunities.
(Work From Home Days): Work from home days are allowed to be taken 4 days a month upon approval. Remote work may be available upon approval.
(On-Call Days): On-call days are every other Friday and are earned by showing the ability to be exceptionally productive. They are awarded by your direct report based on performance. These days allow additional flexibility to work from home or even take the day off as long as all responsibilities and deadlines have been addressed. Team members on-call are expected to be available to their team or clients if needed. (available after 90 days if approved by direct report)
(PTO): 8 days of paid time off will be provided each year (awarded after 90 days with the company). Opportunities to earn additional days with tenure are available. The position also includes 11 paid holidays.
(Compensation and Benefits): Compensation for this position is salary plus commission. Position benefits include: Disability, Dental, Vision, Redirect Health Primary Care Coverage, and an IRA plan with up to 3% salary match (available after 90 days).
(Professional Development): Rock Paper Simple provides continuing professional development through online courses, events, consultants and other opportunities to allow each of our team members to grow. Paid subscriptions to digital learning opportunities are available immediately with additional and more specific opportunities available upon request and as they arise.
About Rock Paper Simple
Rock Paper Simple is a full-service marketing agency in Melbourne, FL, that strives to have our client’s best interest in mind. We have a proactive professional team that invests fully in helping our clients reach their goals. Our experienced and talented team of developers, videographers, graphic designers, content writers, and marketing managers successfully work together to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and have fun at the same time.
We are looking for team members that are professional and motivated, but also energetic, confident, fun-loving and just a touch (or more) nerdy. If you consider yourself on the path of becoming a Jedi Master or an Avenger, we can help you get there.
Think you should be the next team member to join Rock Paper Simple?Click here to apply on our HR system!
Drug-Free- Workplace Program and Medical Marijuana
This company is a drug-free workplace that complies with the State of Florida Drug-Free Workplace Act and testing procedures. Please be aware of the following information concerning medical marijuana and the company’s stance concerning it. Medical marijuana is available in a variety of forms. Medical marijuana that has a certain level of THC may show up on a drug test. Some medical marijuana does not have THC and will not show up on a drug test. A physician will know if the medical marijuana that they are prescribing would have enough THC to result in a positive drug test. Please consult with the physician to determine if the medical marijuana that they are prescribing will have enough THC to result in a positive drug test. If the medical marijuana that is prescribed does result in a positive drug test result, the company stance concerning this is outlined in the company drug-free workplace policy.
Rock Paper Simple is an equal opportunity employer.