Partnering with you for your entire Branding and Marketing Lifecycle.
Determining a strong brand message and identity is key to crafting the message that will be used throughout your marketing, a marketing-focused website designed for conversion acts as a web marketing platform and marketing campaigns driving traffic to your web presence is key to generating results. It all works together!
We start with a brand identity - Everything your organization does is impacted by your brand; it is the face of your company, what brand fans will rally around, the message your marketing will convey and what your company culture will be based upon. Imagine the power of brand consistency across all of your marketing, in both messaging and imagery!
- Create the visuals that will represent your brand. Logo, colors, typography and imagery all work together.
- Define your brand’s messaging, which we break down into three parts: visualization, personality and tonality.
- Establish a strong culture by developing core values, brand vision, mission statement and brand promise.
- The B.I.G Book (™) - Organize it all in your very own printed hard-back Brand Identity Guidelines book.
Communicate your brand message through a strong Web Marketing Platform - We believe a website should be a marketing asset and part of your marketing strategy. The website we build for you will revolve around a strategy that reflects YOUR unique brand, offerings and business goals, because it will be the foundation for many of your future campaigns. It’s not simply a website… it’s a Web Marketing Platform.
- Determine a clear concise website plan, scope and marketing strategy to achieve your business goals.
- Create a completely unique and custom design with creative copy that communicates your brand message.
- Develop a cross-platform Web Marketing Platform with targeted conversion points to drive results.
- Establish analytics and start the Marketing Cycle.
Driving traffic and conversions with results-driven marketing solutions - Not only should your marketing drive more traffic and get people talking about your brand, but let’s be honest, businesses have goals and quotas to meet. It is imperative that your marketing efforts deliver measurable results and show growth.
- Know the metrics you want to increase and target the right audience.
- Analyze the competition & identify marketing channel opportunities.
- Launch marketing campaigns designed to drive targeted traffic.
- Obsess over analytics, review the data, draw conclusions and adapt!