Are you awesome at what you do?
We are always looking to connect with awesome people who love branding, web design, digital marketing (and coffee!) just as much as we do!
Lead Marketing Manager
As one of our Marketing Managers, you will be responsible for working directly with our marketing clients to manage marketing, branding and project-based solutions for our clients and coordinate with various Rock Paper Simple team members to oversee initiatives. This position also serves as a lead within the EOS framework we run and has leadership responsibilities.
We are looking for a motivated, responsible and proactive Sales Coordinator to execute outbound phone calls, mailings and digital outreach to targeted prospects, generate interest in Rock Paper Simple, and set up sales calls for our Head Honcho (CEO). This position will also document and log these activities in our CRM system. Pay is salary plus commission.
As one of our Designers, you’ll be responsible for creating collateral, website graphics, logos, and other branding elements. Our designers ensure that our clients’ brands are consistent across all projects and visually communicate their message. You’ll present your creative concepts internally during reviews and externally to our clients during project showings. You’ll need to be able to communicate your ideas clearly and confidently. Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a must as our designers use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD on a daily basis.
We are looking for a few awesome individuals who are interested in learning the ropes and gaining some experience at the same time. What better way to learn than to experience the real thing!
- Social/Content Intern: Must enjoy writing, social media, be energetic and motivated.
- Graphic Design Intern: Must have at least basic to intermediate graphic design skillsets, be teachable and be a motivated individual!
- Web Design Intern: We do expect you to know the basics before starting.
- Marketing Intern: Our marketing interns work directly with marketing managers to serve our Marketing Partner retainer clients. This position provides for a wide variety of tasks and skills.
- Business Development Intern: These positions are limited and involve working with our sales team in developing and nurturing leads and new business.
- Admin Intern: Looking for someone confident they can assist with various organizational tasks.