Why, hello there! Are you great with words and social media? Looking for a team to work with?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then hit on a bit more about Rock Paper Simple. Sound good? Great! Let’s get started…
(the link to apply is at the bottom)
As the Social Media Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for public-facing brand management for RPS as well as our clients (partners). This includes building and scheduling social media posts, writing press releases, and creating responses to comments on various platforms. You will work closely with the Marketing Managers, Designers, and Content Writers to create social calendars and strategies for each client on their social media platforms.
Working with many different clients will require you to be able to write content in various voices and tones to ensure the messaging for each client is clearly conveyed and consistent across all social media channels. Each month, the Marketing Manager will meet with the client and present your social insights such as traffic, engagement, conversion rates, and your recommendations for moving forward. You will also be working with our Digital Ad Specialist to create engaging paid advertisement material and campaigns.
As part of the creative team you will be led by the Creative Director who will help manage and prioritize projects, review social assets, and answer any questions you may have or come across while on the job.
- Write, edit, and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram and other platforms.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on each target audience’s behaviors.
- Write and distribute press releases for our marketing clients.
- Communicate with media contacts and maintain an updated media list.
- Manage client social media presences.
- Help create responses to reviews, questions, comments, and complaints on social media pages.
- Review social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and case studies).
- Take ownership of completeness and accuracy of work.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Handle administrative responsibilities associated with projects including organization of files, information, and other assets.
- Work onsite at our Melbourne, Florida office.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging information, trends, and techniques.
- Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant RPS team members are kept informed of project progress.
- Continue to provide input into the social creation process to increase productivity and efficiency.
Skills And Qualifications
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience writing and distributing press releases.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, social analytics. Bonus for knowing SEO strategy.
- Experience writing for B2B and B2C audiences.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Willing to learn new programs and technologies.
- Must be able to work on multiple clients’ projects at once and be organized.
- Be able to give directions to other team members when other department assets are needed.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Be a team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
(Work Hours): The minimum hours you will be expected to be in the office are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM with availability outside of those hours to ensure time-sensitive clients are taken care of. During COVID remote work is available upon approval.
(Vacations): One week of paid vacation will be provided each year (awarded after 90 days with the company). Opportunities to earn additional weeks with tenure are available. The position also includes up to 13 paid federal holidays and three paid sick days.
(On-Call Days): On-call days are every other Friday and are earned by showing the ability to be exceptionally productive. They are awarded by your direct report based on performance. These days allow additional flexibility to work from home or even take the day off as long as all responsibilities and deadlines have been addressed. Team members on-call are expected to be available to their team or clients if needed. (available after 90 days if approved by direct report)
(Compensations and Benefits): Your Position Compensations and Benefits are: Disability, Dental, Vision, Redirect Health Primary Care Coverage, and IRA plan with up to 3% salary match (available after 90 days).
(Professional Development): Rock Paper Simple provides continuing professional development through online courses, events, consultants and other opportunities to allow each of our team members to grow. Paid subscriptions to digital learning opportunities are available immediately with additional and more specific opportunities available upon request and as they arise.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently offering remote work due to COVID and take precautions very seriously.
Rock Paper Simple is a full-service marketing agency in Melbourne, FL, that strives to have our client’s best interests in mind. We have a proactive professional team that invests fully in helping our clients reach their goals. Our experienced and talented team of developers, videographers, graphic designers, content writers, and marketing managers successfully work together to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and have fun at the same time.
We are looking for team members that are professional and motivated, but also energetic, confident, fun-loving and just a touch (or more) nerdy. If you consider yourself on the path of becoming a Jedi Master or an Avenger, we can help you get there.
Drug-Free Workplace Program and Medical Marijuana
This company is a drug-free workplace that complies with the State of Florida Drug-Free Workplace Act and testing procedures. Please be aware of the following information concerning medical marijuana and the company’s stance concerning it. Medical marijuana is available in a variety of forms. Medical marijuana that has a certain level of THC may show up on a drug test. Some medical marijuana does not have THC and will not show up on a drug test. A physician will know if the medical marijuana that they are prescribing would have enough THC to result in a positive drug test. Please consult with the physician to determine if the medical marijuana that they are prescribing will have enough THC to result in a positive drug test. If the medical marijuana that is prescribed does result in a positive drug test result, the company stance concerning this is outlined in the company drug-free workplace policy and outlined below.
Think you should be the next team member to join Rock Paper Simple?Click here to apply on our HR system!
Want to know even more about Rock Paper Simple? Check out this video.
Click here to apply on our HR system!