Are you awesome at what you do?
We are always looking to connect with awesome people who love branding, web design, digital marketing (and coffee!) just as much as we do!
We are looking for a talented and motiviated Marketing Manager to join our team and help us empower our amazing clients! The Marketing Manager takes ownership of the marketing success of assigned client accounts. This position at Rock Paper Simple (RPS) will be responsible for working directly with our Marketing Partners (our clients) to manage marketing, branding and project based solutions for our Partners and coordinate with RPS team members to oversee initiatives.
Social Media Coordinator
As the Social Media Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for public-facing brand management for RPS as well as our clients (clients). This includes building and scheduling social media posts, writing press releases, and creating responses to comments on various platforms. You will work closely with the Marketing Managers, Designers, and Content Writers to create social calendars and strategies for each client on their social media platforms.
We are looking for a few awesome individuals who are interested in learning the ropes and gaining some experience at the same time. What better way to learn than to experience the real thing!
- Social/Content Intern: Must enjoy writing, social media, be energetic and motivated.
- Graphic Design Intern: Must have at least basic to intermediate graphic design skillsets, be teachable and be a motivated individual!
- Web Design Intern: We do expect you to know the basics before starting.
- Marketing Intern: Our marketing interns work directly with marketing managers to serve our Marketing Partner retainer clients. This position provides for a wide variety of tasks and skills.
- Business Development Intern: These positions are limited and involve working with our sales team in developing and nurturing leads and new business.
- Admin Intern: Looking for someone confident they can assist with various organizational tasks.