Why, hello there! Are you organized, a people-person and know how to empower others? Looking for a team?
We are looking for a responsible, friendly, and proactive Sales Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to assist with the operations and sales team. Duties of the Sales Administrative Assistant include providing support to our team members, assisting in daily office needs and managing our general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like Excel and office equipment.
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing phone calls
- Assist in organizing and scheduling appointments, especially for the sales department
- Direct calls and visitors to appropriate RPS team members and meeting rooms
- Assist with daily organization tasks
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Facilitate sales calls to potential clients to collect and record detailed information and give them information about our services.
- Collect payments digitally and via mail
- Respond to customer complaints/concerns in a professional manner
- Draft emails, letters and notices
- Manage documents and spreadsheets
- Organizing and sending sales outreach mailers
- Greet visitors at the office
- Maintain contact lists
- Shopping, errands, post office and local driving
- Assist in scheduling internal and external events
Skills And Qualifications:
- Minimum High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as computers, printers, phones, etc
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word, in particular)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Healthy approach to resolving stress and/or conflict.
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
Pay starting at $12-$14 an hour
Rock Paper Simple is a digital marketing agency that focuses on creating marketing-focused websites, developing strong brands and providing marketing support designed to help our clients grow. We are a young company with a strong offering that is attracting larger and larger clients. The work environment, while professional and deadline-driven, is fun and enjoyable because we believe we ought to have fun doing what we do! As a younger company, we do look to our team members to help grow and evolve the company, so you can expect to be involved in introducing new ideas to help the team, the company and our clients grow.
Will you be a good fit? Give our core values and our mission statement a look and think young agency that has a desire to make an impact on its clients and community… if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out! We want to meet you and see if you’d make a great RPS team member!
Think you should be the next team member to join RPS?
Click the button above to visit our HR system, then select “Apply for this Job” to proceed with the application.