Why, hello there! Are you organized and know how to make a project happen? Looking for a team to work with?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then hit on a bit more about Rock Paper Simple. Sound good? Great! Let’s get started…
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team and help us empower the rest of the team and our amazing clients! Our project managers plan and organize the resources necessary for each project. They are responsible for planning the project with the client, handling their input and homework, keeping with the timeline, delegating tasks, and connecting resources with team members to ensure every project is something we can all be proud of. The ideal team member for this position will be organized, detail-oriented, work smoothly with a team, and connect and communicate well with clients.
- Function as the main point of contact for project clients
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables from both RPS and clients
- Support and direct team
- Delegate tasks to the proper team members
- Lead quality assurance
- Managing client expectations and satisfaction
- Monitor and report on project progress to client and RPS team
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Organizing and prioritizing projects
- Conducting training sessions with clients
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Work onsite at our Melbourne location.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging information and techniques that can give RPS and its clients competitive advantage.
- Continue to provide input into the project management process to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Have fun working and playing with our team!
Skills And Qualifications
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience as a project manager
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- People skills – Able to work with clients directly
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
- Experience working with WordPress preferred
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
Rock Paper Simple is a digital marketing agency that focuses on creating marketing-focused websites, developing strong brands and providing marketing support designed to help our clients grow. We are a young company with a strong offering that is attracting larger and larger clients. The work environment, while professional and deadline-driven, is fun and enjoyable because we believe we ought to have fun doing what we do! As a younger company, we do look to our team members to help grow and evolve the company, so you can expect to be involved in introducing new ideas to help the team, the company and our clients grow.
Will you be a good fit? Give our core values and our mission statement a look and think young agency that has a desire to make an impact on its clients and community… if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out! We want to meet you and see if you’d make a great RPS team member!
Think you should be the next team member to join RPS? Fill out the form below!