Why, hello there! Do you love marketing and interacting with people? Looking for a team?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then share more about Rock Paper Simple.
As one of our Marketing Managers, you will be responsible for working directly with our marketing clients to manage marketing, branding and project-based solutions for our clients and coordinate with various RPS team members to oversee initiatives. These initiatives include, but are not limited to, the planning and management of the following services; marketing strategy, research, marketing correspondence, key performance indicators report, marketing campaigns, press releases, branding, leads, feedback, surveys, website management, and budgeting reports.
You will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, and work to develop strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs. The Marketing Manager will work to ensure that clients and RPS are aligned on key performance indicators, establishing realistic business goals, providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward.
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned clients.
- Develop a strong ongoing understanding of:
- Each client’s business model.
- Each client’s goals and KPI’s.
- The marketplace and factors affecting their desired results.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned clients, keeping an open line of communication.
- Identify customer needs, and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Take ownership of assigned marketing clients and their outcomes.
- Work with the RPS team to plan and implement digital marketing, branding and web efforts.
- Collaborate with the Content Team to develop a brand identity, messaging and audiences.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant RPS team members are kept informed of client objectives and deliverables.
- Review and analyze clients’ websites, brand assets and marketing efforts for areas that need to be improved, removed, or revised.
- Show passion and genuine caring for our clients, their business, and improving their revenue and profitability through marketing efforts.
- Managing the development of a client’s new website, logo or other project by being the main point of contact for the client and relaying the direction and vision to the creative team.
- Protect sensitive client information and maintain a strict level of client confidentiality.
- Grow and develop existing and new client accounts.
- Seek new opportunities to add value to existing clients.
- Collaborate with and support the sales team regarding marketing initiatives and sales needs.
- Occasional local travel to visit clients locations.
Skills And Qualifications
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Proven track record of client development and strategic marketing
- Strong leadership and decision-making capabilities
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- A clear understanding of digital marketing channels and strategic options
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Track record of experience managing and mentoring with high integrity and the ability to inspire others
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Expert knowledge of all functional agency departments, capabilities and service areas
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing channels, specifically. (ie: Paid and Organic Search, Paid and Organic Social, etc)
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments, traveling as required to pursue business development
- Highly self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
- Bachelors in Business or Marketing a plus
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
(Office Hours): The minimum hours you will be expected to be in the office are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM with some availability outside of those hours should client needs arise.
(Work From Home Days): Work from home days are allowed to be taken 4 days a month upon approval. Remote work may be available upon approval.
(On-Call Days): On-call days are every other Friday and are earned by showing the ability to be exceptionally productive. They are awarded by your direct report based on performance. These days allow additional flexibility to work from home or even take the day off as long as all responsibilities and deadlines have been addressed. Team members on-call are expected to be available to their team or clients if needed. (available after 90 days if approved by direct report)
(PTO): 8 days of paid time off will be provided each year (awarded after 90 days with the company). Opportunities to earn additional days with tenure are available. The position also includes 11 paid holidays.
(Compensation and Benefits): Compensation for this position is salary plus override that scales up based on revenue managed. Commission opportunity available for upsells. Position benefits include: Disability, Dental, Vision, Redirect Health Primary Care Coverage, and an IRA plan with up to 3% salary match (available after 90 days).
(Professional Development): Rock Paper Simple provides continuing professional development through online courses, events, consultants and other opportunities to allow each of our team members to grow. Paid subscriptions to digital learning opportunities are available immediately with additional and more specific opportunities available upon request and as they arise.
About Rock Paper Simple
Rock Paper Simple is a full-service marketing agency in Melbourne, FL, that strives to have our client’s best interest in mind. We have a proactive professional team that invests fully in helping our clients reach their goals. Our experienced and talented team of developers, videographers, graphic designers, content writers, and marketing managers successfully work together to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and have fun at the same time.
We are looking for team members that are professional and motivated, but also energetic, confident, fun-loving and just a touch (or more) nerdy. If you consider yourself on the path of becoming a Jedi Master or an Avenger, we can help you get there.
Think you should be the next team member to join Rock Paper Simple?Click here to apply on our HR system!
Drug-Free- Workplace Program and Medical Marijuana
This company is a drug-free workplace that complies with the State of Florida Drug-Free Workplace Act and testing procedures. Please be aware of the following information concerning medical marijuana and the company’s stance concerning it. Medical marijuana is available in a variety of forms. Medical marijuana that has a certain level of THC may show up on a drug test. Some medical marijuana does not have THC and will not show up on a drug test. A physician will know if the medical marijuana that they are prescribing would have enough THC to result in a positive drug test. Please consult with the physician to determine if the medical marijuana that they are prescribing will have enough THC to result in a positive drug test. If the medical marijuana that is prescribed does result in a positive drug test result, the company stance concerning this is outlined in the company drug-free workplace policy.
Rock Paper Simple is an equal opportunity employer.