Why, hello there! Are you great with words and social media? Looking for a team to work with?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting.
(apply at bottom of page or click here)
We are looking for a talented Lead Content Writer to join our team and help us empower our amazing clients! Our content team write the content for websites, collateral material, social media, branding projects and more. The ideal team member for this position will not only be creative and work well with a team, but also be able to work with our clients to come up with unique messaging that captures their brand and communicates their message.
- Lead the content team and take ownership of content projects.
- Write content for websites, emails and collateral (printed) material.
- Write branding messaging and lead clients through brand exercises.
- Write social media posts and create social media plans.
- Manage client social media presences.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Writing content for Rock Paper Simple brand.
- Managing Rock Paper Simple social media presence.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Work onsite at our Melbourne location.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging information and techniques that can give RPS and its clients competitive advantage.
- Continue to provide input into the content creation process to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Have fun working and playing with our team!
Skills And Qualifications
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience writing for a B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- People skills – Able to work with clients directly
- Experience working with WordPress preferred
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
Rock Paper Simple is a digital marketing agency that focuses on creating marketing-focused websites, developing strong brands and providing marketing support designed to help our clients grow. We are a young company with a strong offering that is attracting larger and larger clients. The work environment, while professional and deadline-driven, is fun and enjoyable because we believe we ought to have fun doing what we do! As a younger company, we do look to our team members to help grow and evolve the company, so you can expect to be involved in introducing new ideas to help the team, the company and our clients grow.
Will you be a good fit? Give our core values and our mission statement a look and think young agency that has a desire to make an impact on its clients and community… if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out! We want to meet you and see if you’d make a great RPS team member!
Think you should be the next team member to join RPS?
Click the button above to visit our HR system, then select “Apply for this Job” to proceed with the application.