Why, hello there! Are you great with graphics and colors and all things branding? Looking for a team to work with?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then hit on a bit more about Rock Paper Simple. Sound good? Great! Let’s get started…
We are looking for a talented lead designer to join our team and help us empower our amazing clients! Our designers work on websites, collateral material, logo, branding projects and more. The ideal team member for this position will not only be creative and work well with a team, but also be able to work with our clients to come up with unique designs that capture their brand and communicate their message.
- Lead the design team and take ownership of design projects.
- Create website design mockups and supporting website graphics.
- Create website wireframes for early stage planning.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs by working with developers.
- Choosing appropriate imagery for design projects.
- Designing collateral material and sending it to print. Includes communicating with vendors.
- Designing and creating logos and branding projects.
- Taking ownership of and developing the RPS brand.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and techniques that can give RPS and its clients competitive advantage.
- Continue to provide input into the design process to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Have fun working and playing with our team!
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong understanding of graphics and color usage.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design.
- Proficient understanding of print.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe industry programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
Rock Paper Simple is a digital marketing agency that focuses on creating marketing-focused websites, developing strong brands and providing marketing support designed to help our clients grow. We are a young company with a strong offering that is attracting larger and larger clients. The work environment, while professional and deadline-driven, is fun and enjoyable because we believe we ought to have fun doing what we do! As a younger company, we do look to our team members to help grow and evolve the company, so you can expect to be involved in introducing new ideas to help the team, the company and our clients grow.
Will you be a good fit? Give our core values and our mission statement a look and think young agency that has a desire to make an impact on its clients and community… if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out! We want to meet you and see if you’d make a great RPS team member!
Think you should be the next team member to join RPS? Fill out the form below!