Why, hello there! Are you GREAT with digital marketing campaigns?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then hit on a bit more about Rock Paper Simple. Sound good? Great! Let’s get started…
(the link to apply is at the bottom)
We are looking for an in-house Digital Marketing Specialist to work directly with our Marketing Managers (account managers). This role will take ownership of the strategic planning, setup, day to day management and growth of our Marketing Partners’ (our clients) digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels and platforms. While our Marketing Managers are the direct point of contact for each client, the Digital Marketing Specialist would focus on implementing and optimizing specific paid and organic campaigns for all of our clients.
This position will be primarily responsible for:
- Paid Search & Display Campaigns
- Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- Proactively work with the marketing team in planning, setup, implementing and optimizing digital marketing initiatives in regards to Paid Search & Display Campaigns, Paid Social Media Campaigns, and Search Engine Optimization Campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Managers to meet their traffic and conversion goals with optimal budget and ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well maintaining client brand identity.
- Perform all aspects of campaign strategy (along with Marketing Managers), keyword research, negative keyword creation, bid adjustments and writing of ads in coordination with client business objectives.
- Coordinate with clients to gain access and link all social media and digital ad accounts.
- Setup of conversation tracking and analytics for all campaigns.
- Setup and launch of campaigns on various platforms.
- Proactively monitor and adjust active campaigns.
- Providing monthly reports to Marketing Managers for each campaign based on relevant KPI’s.
- Prepare technical social and website audits with competitor insights and research.
- Protect sensitive client information and maintain a strict level of client confidentiality.
- Seek new opportunities to add value to existing clients.
- Research and introduce new technologies. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and paid digital advertising. Present platform and channel updates to the marketing team.
- Paid Platforms most often utilized: Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Clarification: This position will be supported by the other production departments. The majority of production tasks like content writing, graphic design, video production and web development will be handled by other members of the team.
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years Paid Advertising (PPC, Display, YouTube).
- 2+ years of SMM (Social Media Paid Marketing).
- Strong industry knowledge of SEO, Social Media and PPC best practices.
- Experience with setting up, implementing and optimizing successful campaigns within these platforms, among others: Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Familiar with tools such as MOZ, SEMRUSH, Lucky Orange, Google Analytics, Search Console, CallRail, SharpSpring, Hubspot, etc.
- Be comfortable creating multiple ad sets/ad groups for each campaign for A/B testing and for targeting of multiple audiences within a campaign.
- Understanding of the need for client ROI on campaigns.
- Ability to use tools to develop relevant monthly reports.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience working within WordPress is a bonus.
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
Paid vacation, paid sick days, 13 paid holidays, accident/disability/dental, primary care healthcare, 3% IRA match, every-other-Friday off or on-call, paid training and industry education, and more!
Rock Paper Simple is a digital marketing agency that focuses on creating marketing-focused websites, developing strong brands and providing marketing support designed to help our clients grow. We are a young company with a strong offering that is attracting larger and larger clients. The work environment, while professional and deadline-driven, is fun and enjoyable because we believe we ought to have fun doing what we do! As a younger company, we do look to our team members to help grow and evolve the company, so you can expect to be involved in introducing new ideas to help the team, the company and our clients grow.
Will you be a good fit? Give our core values and our mission statement a look and think young agency that has a desire to make an impact on its clients and community… if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out! We want to meet you and see if you’d make a great RPS team member!
Think you should be the next team member to join Rock Paper Simple?Click here to apply on our HR system!
Want to know even more about Rock Paper Simple? Check out this video.
Click here to apply on our HR system!