Why, hello there! Are you organized, a people-person and know how to empower others? Looking for a team?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then hit on a bit more about Rock Paper Simple. Sound good? Great! Let’s get started…
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our leadership and team members, assisting in daily office needs and managing our general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like Excel and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Respond to incoming and make outgoing phone calls
- Direct calls and visitors
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Assist with daily organization tasks
- Collect payments, deposit checks, trips to bank
- Respond to customer complaints/concerns in a professional manner
- Draft emails, letters and notices
- Manage documents and spreadsheets
- Greet visitors to the office
- Conduct research tasks
- Maintain contact lists
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Shopping, errands, post office and local driving
- Schedule internal and external events (organize and schedule the famous RPS Hangouts!)
- Complete personal and business tasks assigned
Skills And Qualifications
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as computers, printers, phones, etc
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word, in particular)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Able to tolerate stress
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
Rock Paper Simple is a digital marketing agency that focuses on creating marketing-focused websites, developing strong brands and providing marketing support designed to help our clients grow. We are a young company with a strong offering that is attracting larger and larger clients. The work environment, while professional and deadline-driven, is fun and enjoyable because we believe we ought to have fun doing what we do! As a younger company, we do look to our team members to help grow and evolve the company, so you can expect to be involved in introducing new ideas to help the team, the company and our clients grow.
Will you be a good fit? Give our core values and our mission statement a look and think young agency that has a desire to make an impact on its clients and community… if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out! We want to meet you and see if you’d make a great RPS team member!
Think you should be the next team member to join RPS? Fill out the form below!