Why, hello there! Are you organized, a communicator and love marketing? Looking for a team to work with?
We are excited you are here. It’s important to us that we choose the right team members to join the team here, so we are going to be really big about making sure you have all the details about what it is like working here and what we are expecting. Let’s start with the job details and then hit on a bit more about Rock Paper Simple. Sound good? Great! Let’s get started…
The Account Manager takes ownership of the marketing success of assigned client accounts. This position at Rock Paper Simple (RPS) will be responsible for working directly with our Marketing Partners (our clients) to manage marketing, branding and project based solutions for our Partners and coordinate with RPS team members to oversee initiatives.
These initiatives include, but are not limited to, the planning and management of the following services; research, marketing correspondence, key performance indicators report, campaigns, press releases, branding, leads, feedback, surveys and budgeting reports.
S/he will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, and work with our Lead Marketing Strategist to develop strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs. The Account Manager will work to to ensure that clients and agency are aligned on key performance indicators, establishing realistic business goals, providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward.
- Serve as a main point of contact for assigned clients
- Develop a strong ongoing understanding of:
- Each client’s business model
- Each client’s goals and KPI’s
- The marketplace and factors affecting their desired results
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned clients, keeping an open line of communication.
- Identify customer needs, and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Take ownership of assigned marketing clients and their outcomes.
- Work with RPS team to plan and implement digital marketing, branding and web efforts.
- Collaborate with Content Strategist to develop brand identity, messaging and audiences.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant RPS team members are kept informed of client objectives and deliverables.
- Review and analyze client websites, brand assets and marketing efforts for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised
- Show passion and genuine caring for our clients, their business, and improving their revenue and profitability through marketing efforts
- Protect sensitive client information and maintain a strict level of client confidentiality
- Grow and develop existing and new client accounts.
- Seek new opportunities to add value to existing clients
- Collaborate with and support sales team regarding marketing initiatives and sales needs
Skills And Qualifications
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Proven track record of client development and strategic marketing
- Strong leadership and decision-making capabilities
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Clear understanding of digital marketing channels and strategic options
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Track record of experience managing and mentoring with high integrity and the ability to inspire others
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Expert knowledge of all functional agency departments, capabilities and service areas
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing channels, specifically. (ie: Paid and Organic Search, Paid and Organic Social, etc)
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments, traveling as required to pursue business development
- Highly self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- Masters (or Bachelors) in Business or Marketing a plus
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
- Team player
- Oh… and be awesome!
Rock Paper Simple is a digital marketing agency that focuses on creating marketing-focused websites, developing strong brands and providing marketing support designed to help our clients grow. We are a young company with a strong offering that is attracting larger and larger clients. The work environment, while professional and deadline-driven, is fun and enjoyable because we believe we ought to have fun doing what we do! As a younger company, we do look to our team members to help grow and evolve the company, so you can expect to be involved in introducing new ideas to help the team, the company and our clients grow.
Will you be a good fit? Give our core values and our mission statement a look and think young agency that has a desire to make an impact on its clients and community… if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out! We want to meet you and see if you’d make a great RPS team member!
Think you should be the next team member to join RPS? Fill out the form below!